About life in Singapore. How unique we are, and how unique we are not. How what the media says isn't always true, and how blogs tell the other side of the story. But mostly, its about me.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Adventure Quest

Killed Hybee Queen at last - but should I give up my $500 SolSaber for a $1.5k Hybee Spear?
Still at Lvl 53, so I am not able to purchase the more expensive version of the same Hybee Spear that's going for $6k.
Seems a bit frivolous... If I don't buy it now, I'd have to wait till I encounter that Hybee Scout again..

On the other hand, I collected enough Kayda Gems for Valencia, and I bought the Kayda Reaver on impulse.
It's a very good weapon, even better than the Dark Engery Scepter. Beats the Ice Katana in terms of Special. I think :P

Hmm, I think I'd forget abt the Hybee Spear for the time being, just concentrate on working my level to 55 then getting the Ionic Slasher. Then when I'm at Lvl 60, I'd try my luck again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home